4/ 23 Gardens Drv
Acacia Ridge QLD 4110
Mobile: 0402 124 211
Traffic Line Removal (Qld) doesn't just remove traffic lines, in fact that's just the beginning. Our services include a
broad range of concrete preparation and manipulation options. They include:
- Removes Trip Hazards from Walkways and Footpaths.
- Creates Safety Grooves for Slippery Surfaces such as Floors and Ramps.
- Remove Bumps and Undulations in Floors.
- Preparing Concrete floors for Tiling by removing exposed glue and grouting.
- Preparing Concrete floors for painting.
- Remove plastic paints from Floors or Swimming Pools.
- Remove Lips at Factory Doorways for Forklifts and Machinery as well as Pedestrian Traffic and Trolleys.
- Turn Driveways into Exposed Aggregate at a fraction of the cost of Re-paving.
- Prepare and Roughen Floors for Toppings.
- Removes Painted Lines from Concrete.
- White Line Removal.
- Leveling of pavers and up against pavers, a service others cannot provide.
- Concrete Mowing and Concrete Grinding.
- We can remove Dynabolts left from pallet racking. This includes filling the holes and leveling the floor.
- Installation of bollards.
- We can install car park wheel stops.
- We can paint your garage floors with epoxy or acrylic paint
- Repair industrial floors to remove all safety hazards and concrete breakouts to ensure a smooth surface for forklifts
We use Superior Machinery
- Our machines use a petrol motor but can use a 3-Phase Electric Motor when being used in confined spaces.
- Our Machines can work wet to control Dust.
- (Dry & Dustless) Our machines have a Dust Collection Vacuum.